- Pike County 4-H Achievement Program
Register by November 4, 2017
- 4-H Federation Fundraiser
Register by November 16, 2017
- 4-H Poultry Workshop
Register by January 10, 2018
- Hancock County Shooting Sports Program - Air Rifle
Register by February 17, 2018
Read the Latest News
- 2015 Brown-Schuyler Archery Shoot 10-17-15
- 2015 Pike County 4-H Fair
- 2015 Hancock 4-H Fair
- 2015 Brown-Schuyler 4-H Fair
- 2014 Brown And Schuyler 4-H Fair
- 2013 Hancock County Fair Pictures
- Junior Master Gardeners*
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
550 N Madison
Carthage, IL 62321
Unit 14 4-H
Do you enjoy building new friendships, discovering new talents, embarking on new adventures?
The 4-H program encourages all of these things by emphasizing the importance of "learning by doing." 4-H allows members the opportunity to select project areas that are of interest to them. Over 200 projects are available.
4-H builds leaders of tomorrow.
4-H is an informal educational program for boys and girls who ar ages 8-18 as of September 1 regardless of where they live.
Additionally, 4-H offers a Cloverbud program for youth ages 5-7 as of September 1.
4-H has a $20.00 program fee.
Check out 4-H and see what 4-H can offer you!