We are all a little nervous about this. I have spent this evening regulating the temperature on the incubators and it did take awhile. With Easter weekend coming up we didn't want to wait until Monday. But now my question is...Can we leave them running this weekend or do we run the risk of burning them out too quickly? Should we unplug and then start again Monday for Tues am pickup? Kind of wish we can leave them going.