Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
- Canning Equipment
Here's an overview of what equipment and supplies you will need for canning at home.
- Food Preservation Resources
Ever wonder what to do with all your garden produce or perhaps you bought too many items at the Farmers Market? Don't worry, University of Illinois Extension will guide you in how to safely preserve and store your fresh fruits and vegetables. Use the links to explore food preservation topics or register for one of our classes.
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- USDA Complete Guide to Home Canning, 2009 revision