Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
- Federal Assistance for Seasonal High Tunnels through the USDA
- High Tunnel Hoop House Construction Guide
A "how-to" resource on hoop house construction. Introduces novice grower/hoop house builder to the various tools and techniques used in constructing a wide range of hoop house models. Written by Steve Upson, The Samuel Roberts NOBLE Foundation. 2014.
- High tunnel Maintenance
- High Tunnels and Other Season Extension Techniques
Spurred by enthusiasm and growing markets for local agricultural products, farmers are increasing the availability of their crops beyond the traditional outdoor growing season. Find out how with SARE’s High Tunnels and Other Season Extension Techniques, a collection of practical resources for experienced growers and those who are new to season extension.
- Tomato Disease Management in Greenhouses
Purdue Extension publication BP-197-W