Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
Farm To School Resources
- USDA Farm to School National Census Overview
In 2013, USDA released the first ever national Farm to School Census that reports on how school districts are purchasing local and regionally produced foods for school meals.
- USDA Farm to School Staff
Spread across seven regional offices and the national office in Washington DC, an experienced USDA team is available to help facilitate implementation of farm to school programming.