Please click a category to view the included resources.
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
122 S Walnut St
Arthur, IL 61911
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
- Common Vegetable Insect Pests
A useful two-page reference from Purdue University on the ten most common vegetable insect pests.
- Cornell University Tomato Diagnostic Tool
This interactive site from Cornell University helps you work through disease issues of tomatoes.
- Cornell Vegetable MD online
Cornell University's online vegetable disorder diagnostic tool.
- Penn State Univ On-line Beekeeping Course
Whether you are an experienced beekeeper, a new beekeeper, or thinking about starting a backyard beehive, Penn State Beekeeping 101 is a one-of-a-kind completely online learning experience.
- Tomato diseases and disorders
Iowa State University publication "Tomato Diseases and disorders"
- Tomato Insect Pest Fact Sheet
Common insect pests of tomato, publication from Clemson University.
- Web Soil Survey NRCS/USDA
Interactive web-based soil survey map resource.
- Weed Identification Field Guide
Iowa State tool used to identify common weeds of the midwest