- About This Program
- 2017 Fair Schedule
- 4-H Barbecue
- 4-H College Scholarships
- 4-H Events
- 4-H Fair and Policy Handbook
- 4-H Large and Small Animal Exhibitor Information
- 4-H Leaders
- 4-H Memorial Camp
- 4-H Newsletters in PDF - Coles County
- 4-H SET (Science, Engineering & Technology)
- 4-H Shooting Sports Club
- 4-H Shows - Let us know what you think!
- 4-H SPIN Clubs
- 4-H Week
- Club Officer Books
- County Awards and Recognition
- My 4-H Records
- State Awards and Recognition
- Welcome New Members
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
707 Windsor Road, Suite A
Charleston, IL 61920
Coles County 4-H
4-H is a youth organization open to boys and girls who are ages 8-18 as of September 1 of the current 4-H year. The 4-H year is September 1 through August 31. 4-H is a great way to make new friends, become a part of your community, get real life experience, and take part in fun activities tailored to your interest! There are over 200 project areas to choose from!
If a child is not yet 8 years old, she/he may join a Colverbud group. Cloverbuds are 4-H clubs specifically designed for youth ages 5-7, as of September 1. Cloverbud projects are leader-guided and generally require minimal reading and writing skills.
Contact the Coles County Extension Office at 217-345-7034 for more information on joining 4-H and clubs in your area.
- 1 - Coles County 4-H Clubs and Meeting Times
- 2 - 4-H Online Enrollment Instructions
- 3 - 4-H Online Enrollment Tips
- 4 - 4-H Online Re-Enrollment Instructions
- 5 - 4-H Online Re-Enrollment Tips
- 6 - 2017-2018 Member Enrollment Form
- 7 - 2017-2018 Project List
- Resources for Swine PEDv
PEDv is the virus that has entered the US and Illinois swine herds. Below are documents from the National Pork Board Website. These may help some of you showing Swine this year.