Explore Local Programs
- Santa's Workshop Edgar County
Register by November 30, 2017
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
- The Homeowners Column
Sandy Mason's Homeowners Column discusses hot topics in the home landscape each week.
- Clark County 4-H Express
You can read all of the latest Clark County 4-H news right here.
- Crawford County 4-H Newsletter
News from the Crawford County 4-H program.
- Edgar County Green Pride Press
Your source for the latest and previous 4-H information.
- University of Illinois Extension Edgar County Recent Highlights
- Crawford County 4-H School Visits
- Crawford County 4-H -Santa's Workshop
- Robotics Spin Club - Oblong, IL
- Crawford County Jr. Leaders 2014 Christmas Party
- Crawford County Science Safari
Jessie L. Crews
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
15493 N State Hwy 1
Marshall, IL 62441
4-H Youth Development
4-H offers fun experiences, leadership roles and learning for ages 8 - 18. Contact your local Extension Office for information about joining a club near you.
4-H Memorial Camp
The 4-H Memorial camp website includes general information about camp in Monticello, the various summer and specialty programs, facility rental information, as well as information about applying to work at the camp.
Local Resources and Information
- "Join the Revolution of Responsibility"
The Youth Solution Video This short video's message is that 4-H can help in today's many challenges. Check it out! Brand Essence Video This video tells the 4-H story in a new, compelling way. See examples of how 4-H'ers are starting a Revolution of Responsibility and learn how you can join in their efforts.