- About This Program
- 4-H Clover
- 4-H Club Officer Books
- 4-H Club Officer Information
- 4-H Club Resources
- 4-H Clubs' Annual Audit
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Fair
- 4-H Handbook - General & Livestock Projects
- 4-H Memorial Camp
- 4-H Online - Register Here for 4-H!
- 4-H Project Support
- 4-H Recognition and Award Information
- 4-H Scholarship Opportunities
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- 4-H Volunteer Information
- Beyond the County Level
- facebook - Edgar County facebook page
- Horse Information
- Illinois State Fair
- Livestock Ethics and Quality Assurance
- Welcome New 4-H Member!
Read the Latest News
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
- The Homeowners Column
Sandy Mason's Homeowners Column discusses hot topics in the home landscape each week.
- Weekly Ag Update
Enjoy Locally Grown Foods
- Edgar County Green Pride Press
Your source for the latest and previous 4-H information.
- Edgar County HCE news
Edgar County HCE news
- Illinois Leader
Leader news from the State 4-H Office.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
210 W Washington
Paris, IL 61944
Jessie L. Crews
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
15493 N State Hwy 1
Marshall, IL 62441
Edgar County 4-H
4-H Recognition and Award Information
Three Areas of Recognition: Engage, Experience, Excel
- ENGAGE...is the basic recognition a member receives just by being part of the program. There isn't any application process to win... you simply get it for being you! This recognition happens at your club and county program and might include things such as a welcoming message in the newsletter, a shout out on social media, a 4-H membership card, t-shirt, or other special treat.
- EXPERIENCE...offers recognition for members who participate in activies and events. There is always lots you can do as a 4-H member ranging from club activities to national events. There is no limit to the number of members who can achieve each level... if you do the work, you get the award.
- EXCEL...is where competition kicks in. At this level, you will be competing against other 4-H members for a very limited number of top awards. There is a chance you may win, and there is a chance you may not win. Be sure you understand that before you apply.
- 1. Edgar County 4-H Award Overview
- Edgar County 4-H Award Application
Second year members and above are encouraged to submit an awards application.
- Edgar County 4-H Award Application Sample Completed Form
- Edgar County 4-H Award Application Sample Essay
- FILL THIS OUT - My 4-H Experience Award Application
The Experience Award offers recognition for members who participate in activities and events. There are always lots of activities you can do as a 4-H member ranging from club to national events. Open to 4-H members of all ages. APPLICATION PROCESS: DOWNLOAD the Experience Award Application for Individuals and save to your computer if you choose to complete it online. Submit the application to your leader by the county deadline. Requirements and directions are listed on page 1 and the application begins on page 3.
- Guide to 4-H Recognition Program for CLUBS
- Guide to the 4-H Recognition Program for INDIVIDUALS