Strawberries with Cinnamon Sauce
|1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt|
|2 tsp. sugar|
|1 tsp. cinnamon|
|5 cups strawberries, washed and hulled|
4 Tbsp. nonfat whipped topping (optional)
- Stir together yogurt, sugar, and cinnamon until sugar completely dissolves.
- Refrigerate sauce at least 2 hours.
- Immediately before serving, slice strawberries into 4 dessert glasses.
- Spoon cinnamon flavored sauce over strawberries.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Servings per Recipe: 4 servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Fat 1.5g Sodium 45mg Total carbohydrate 27g Fiber 4g Protein 4g
Questions? Contact Sarah Dirks, Community Worker, SNAP-Ed at email@example.com