- About This Program
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Event Registration Forms & Information
- 4-H Meetings
- 4-H Project Exhibit Scoresheets
- 4-H Project Records & Forms
- 4-H Volunteer Information
- Effingham County 4-H Exhibition Book and Entry Forms
- Effingham County 4-H Foundation
- Effingham County 4-H Newsletter PDF
- Effingham County 4-H Scholarships and Awards
- Effingham County 4-H Youth Ambassadors (ECYA)
- Help for 4-H Club Meetings
- Help for Club Leaders
- Help for New 4-H Members
- Illinois State Fair
Read the Latest News
- Clay/Effingham/Fayette/Jasper Unit E-News
Monthly News from the Clay,Effingham,Fayette and Jasper Counties.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
1209 Wenthe Drive
Effingham, IL 62401
4-H in Effingham County
Effingham County 4-H Scholarships and Awards
- 2016 Effingham County Newlin Martin Scholarship
The scholarship is for current HS juniors, HS seniors or college freshmen. Deadline to apply is October 15.
- 2017 University of Illinois Extension Effingham County Recognition Award
All applications must be submitted to the University of Illinois Extension office in Effingham County by March 31, 2017.
- 4-H Member Standards of Excellence
Use this form to determine if you have met the standards for your membership this year.
- Effingham County EEC Electricity Award Application
Use this form to apply for the EEC Electricity Award.
- Extension to ACES Scholarship
University of Illinois Extension and the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Science (ACES) are pleased to offer up to 54 scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. University of Illinois Extension is the flagship outreach effort of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, offering educational programs to residents of all of Illinois' 102 counties. Two scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded in each of the 27 Extension Units. To learn more about Extension, visit extension.illinois.edu.
- Farm Credit Services Agriculture Scholarships
Farm Credit Services of Illinois announced plans to award twenty $1,500 scholarships next year to college-bound high school seniors who are pursuing agriculture-related curriculum and careers. "Farm Credit is proud to invest in young people who have a passion for agriculture. We need some of the brightest of today's youth to become tomorrow's agricultural leaders," says Dave Owens, Farm Credit Services of Illinois President & C.E.O. "The Agriculture Scholarship program promotes the positive opportunities of exploring careers in the agriculture industry – including production agriculture."
- FOR LEADERS ONLY: Career Performance Members Checklist
Use this list to be sure members have met the standard of excellence for their age division.
- FOR LEADERS ONLY: Club Standards of Excellence Checklist
Use this form to verify your club has met the Club Standards of Excellence
- Frequently Asked Questions On New IL 4-H Award Application
Have questions on the new IL 4-H Award Application. Click here for frequently asked questions.
- ILLINOIS 4-H CLUB/GROUP REPORT
4-H Clubs have the opportunity to compete for State 4-H Awards in our 4-H curriculum areas – Agriculture; Community Involvement & Global Awareness; Home & Family; Food, Nutrition & Health; Personal Development; Engineering & Technology; and Environment & Natural Resources.
- Illinois 4-H Scholarships
At the current time, the Illinois 4-H program offers the following scholarships: *Illinois 4-H Legacy of Leadership Scholarship *Illinos 4-H Livestock Scholarship *State Fair Junior Horse Show Scholarhsip *Superior Young Producer Scholarship Program Please follow this link for rules, deadlines and application forms.
- NEW IL 4-H Award Application
Click here for the new IL 4-H Award Application
- Recognition Award
Click here for the Recoginition Award for Effingham County 4-H members who are senior or currently enrolled in college.
- Trip Reimbursement Form
Click here to complete the form to receive 25% Trip Reimbursement.