Money Smart Week 2018 will take place from April 21-28. Attend free money management classes and activities in our community!
Explore Local Programs
- Champaign County 4-H
- Champaign County Master Gardeners
- East Central Illinois Master Naturalists
- Financial Wellness For College Students
- Ford-Iroquois Ag in the Classroom
- Ford-Iroquois Counties 4-H
- Ford-Iroquois Counties Master Gardeners
- IEAFCS- Illinois Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Money Mentors
- Pollinator Pockets
- Prosperity Gardens
- Vermilion County 4-H
- Vermilion County Master Gardeners
- Illinois Nutrition Education Programs
- Champaign County Master Gardener's Garden Walk T-Shirt Sale 2018
Register by April 30, 2018
- 2018 MG Training Live Webinars - For Unit offices only
Register by May 1, 2018
- ECIMN Field Trip to Wildlife Prairie Park (Registration open to Master Naturalists or Master Gardeners only)
Register by May 1, 2018
- Living with Japanese Beetles Webinar - Tues., May 1 @ 1:30 p.m.
Register by May 2, 2018
- CCMG Horticulture Hotline Kickoff & Training for Master Gardeners and Interns - Fri., May 11
Register by May 12, 2018
- VCMG: Increase the Yield of Your Vegetable Gardens with Master Gardener Walter Deck
Register by May 15, 2018
- Preserving Flowers Webinar Tues., May 15 @ 1:30 p.m.
Register by May 16, 2018
- 4-H Horse Project May Workshop
Register by May 17, 2018
- Illinois Invasive Species Symposium
Register by May 21, 2018
- Secrets of Successful Container Gardening Tues., May 22 @ 7 p.m.
Register by May 23, 2018
- All My Money Train-the-Trainer Class-Sterling
Register by June 4, 2018
- Mentee Participant Enrollment Form 2017-2018
Register by June 30, 2018
- Timeless Family Topics: Movie and Discussion Series
Register by July 10, 2018
- All My Money Train-the-Trainer Class, July 31 & August 1, 2018 (Decatur)
Register by July 30, 2018
- 2018 Champaign County HCE Wellness Lessons
Register by October 5, 2018
- 2018 Ford County HCE Wellness Lessons
Register by October 25, 2018
- 2018 Vermilion County HCE Wellness Lessons
Register by November 7, 2018
- Money Mentor Volunteer Application 2018
Register by December 31, 2018
- Financial Wellness Program Request Form
Register by April 30, 2020
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- » A Nature Journal Blog
Experience the natural world with east central Illinois master naturalists
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- » Get Growing with Sandy Mason Blog
Discover what's growing on with Illinois Master Gardeners
- » IEAFCS Blog
Get the latest information from Illinois Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Plan Well, Retire Well Blog
Saving and investing your money
- » The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
- » What's in Your Pocket? Blog
What's in Your Pocket shares information on pollinator-friendly garden designs.
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
University of Illinois Extension serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois and Vermilion Counties
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 11:30 - 12:30pm)
201 W. Kenyon Road
Champaign, IL 61820
916 W Seminary Ave
P.O. Box 163
Onarga, IL 60955-0163
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12 - 1pm)
3164 North Vermilion
Danville, IL 61832
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12-1pm)
Japanese beetles are one of the most destructive ornamental pests found in Illinois, and unfortunately they're here to stay. Join Extension Horticulture Educator, Ken Johnson as he discusses ways you can manage them in your landscape.
On March 17, 54 4-H members and community volunteers met at Danville Area Community College to package 10,000 meals in partnership with Illini Fighting Hunger, a University of Illinois student group which looks for local solutions to hunger.
U of I Extension Serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion Counties served over 40,000 people in our communities in 2017. Find out more in our impact report.
After over 20 years of teaching personal financial management, I am still looking for more ways to empower people to use money to reach their goals and dreams. As our economy, societal practices, and laws change, our approaches to financial management edu
Container gardening is a fabulous way to dress up your deck or patio, create interest in a difficult corner of your garden, or offer special treats for pollinators.
Thank you for visiting our website! University of Illinois Extension Serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion Counties serves as the link between University of Illinois and all of our friends and neighbors in East Central Illinois. Our offices offer practical, research-based information to improve lives and communities through learning partnerships that put knowledge to work. Please contact us at 217-333-7672, 815-268-4051 or 217-442-8615 with questions or to learn more. Check back often, add our site to your favorites, and don't forget to "like" us on Facebook.
No Upcoming Extension Meetings.