Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 4-H Camp
Check here for all the information about 4-H Camping Opportunities.
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
Check here for all the forms you need to enroll in 4-H! Welcome to the 4-H Family.
- 4-H Foundations & Support Groups
How can you support 4-H? Check here for the latest information about your local 4-H fundraising efforts for Extension.
- 4-H Project Records
Check here for record sheets to help you keep track of your 4-H projects.
- 4-H Project Scoresheets
Check out what the judges will be looking for when they grade your 4-H exhibit. Most projects are included. Not seeing yours? Send us an email and we'll see if we can help.
- 4-H Risk Management Forms
- 4-H Show/Fair/Exhibition Information
Check here for information about your 4-H Show Exhibition.
- 4-H Volunteer Screening Information
Check here for enrollment and verification forms for new club leaders.
- Club Resources: Secretary & Treasurer Books
Clubs are required to file their secretary and treasurer books with the Extension office annually. We've made that job easier by providing a downloadable version of both books you can complete on your computer!
- Guidelines for Using the 4-H Name & Emblem
Information on using the 4-H name and emblem.
- Help for New 4-H Club Members
You've joined 4-H...now what? Check out the publications below to learn more about being a 4-H member.
- Help for Your 4-H Club Meetings
Check here for agenda templates, officer help sheets, program ideas, games, and so much more. Make your meetings MATTER.
- Illinios Extension Child Protection Training
- Project Resources: Communications Guides
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
4-H Youth Development
Club Resources: Fiscal Responsibilities
Clubs which have checking accounts are required to follow all state 4-H, IRS, and federal requirements. Several forms you need are available for download here.
- 4-H Club Annual Financial Statement
4-H clubs must complete this annual statement and submit it to the local office.
- 4-H Club Annual Financial Statement (Writeable)
4-H clubs must complete this annual statement and submit it to the local office. This version may be filled out electronically.
- 4-H Club Articles of Organization
4-H clubs are required to complete this writable form and submit it to their local office.
- 4-H Club Budget Template
A good financial process includes making and approving an annual budget. this documents helps club leaders and officers prepare a budget.
- 4-H Club Indication of Financial Activity
All clubs must annually indicate whether their 4-H club will have financial activity during the year.
- 4-H Club Long Term Spending Plan
4-H clubs should have no more than two years' worth of annual expenses in their account treasuries. Clubs which have excess funds must complete a long-term spending plan and worth with the county director for the spending plan.
- 4-H Club Tax Exemption Authorization
Clubs are required to complete this form and return it to the local club office.
- 4-H Fundraising Approval Form
Download this form and return it to your county office prior to any fundraising planning.
- Help Understanding Your Club Finances
There are several rules for operating a 4-H club. Download this sheet to help you understand these rules.