Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 4-H Camp
Check here for all the information about 4-H Camping Opportunities.
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
Check here for all the forms you need to enroll in 4-H! Welcome to the 4-H Family.
- 4-H Foundations & Support Groups
How can you support 4-H? Check here for the latest information about your local 4-H fundraising efforts for Extension.
- 4-H Project Records
Check here for record sheets to help you keep track of your 4-H projects.
- 4-H Project Scoresheets
Check out what the judges will be looking for when they grade your 4-H exhibit. Most projects are included. Not seeing yours? Send us an email and we'll see if we can help.
- 4-H Risk Management Forms
- 4-H Show/Fair/Exhibition Information
Check here for information about your 4-H Show Exhibition.
- 4-H Volunteer Screening Information
Check here for enrollment and verification forms for new club leaders.
- Club Resources: Fiscal Responsibilities
Clubs which have checking accounts are required to follow all state 4-H, IRS, and federal requirements. Several forms you need are available for download here.
- Club Resources: Secretary & Treasurer Books
Clubs are required to file their secretary and treasurer books with the Extension office annually. We've made that job easier by providing a downloadable version of both books you can complete on your computer!
- Guidelines for Using the 4-H Name & Emblem
Information on using the 4-H name and emblem.
- Help for New 4-H Club Members
You've joined 4-H...now what? Check out the publications below to learn more about being a 4-H member.
- Illinios Extension Child Protection Training
- Project Resources: Communications Guides
Program Coordinator, 4-H
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
4-H Youth Development
Help for Your 4-H Club Meetings
Check here for agenda templates, officer help sheets, program ideas, games, and so much more. Make your meetings MATTER.
- 4-H Club Program Plan
- 4-H Meeting Agenda Blank Template
Use this form to plan the agenda for each month's club meeting. This agenda is in Word format to allow you to add your own agenda items. This agenda includes wording for members making motions.
- 4-H Special Ceremonies
Looking for a script for a special event? Start here.
- Activity: Fun Activities to Teach Parliamentary Procedure
Great resource to give your junior leaders to teach parliamentary procedures.
- Activity: How to Make a Motion
Good guide for young members (and maybe a few older members who need a reminder!) on how to make a motion.
- Agenda: Simplified Version
Use this Word document to prepare a simple agenda for your club meeting.
- Celebrating with 4-H Ceremonies
Great resource for neat ceremonies to use for new officer installation, new member welcoming, and so much more! From University of Kansas Extension.
- Club Treasurer Audit Material
Use this writable PDF for you club's annual treasurer's audit.
- Committee Planning Worksheet
- Getting Involved in the Community
Learn how to perform community service projects in your hometown.
- Guide for Parliamentary Procedure
This helpful guide reviews the rules to use when holding your club meeting.
- Ideas for Your Club Meeting
Great resource for ceremonies, skits, and games for your club meeting. From LSU.
- Ideas for Your Monthly Local Club Meetings
A wide list of suggested programs to add spice to your club meeting.
- Indication of Financial Activity Statement
- Meeting Scoresheet & Guide
Use this guide to "rate" your 4-H club meeting. Invite a stranger in to "score" your club.
- Officer Role Descriptions
Helpful fact sheet for each office in your club.
- Plan a 4-H Club Meeting Agenda
- Using Committees in Your 4-H Club
Get the work done in committees.
- What Makes a Good Club Program?
This scoresheet helps evaluate the success of your 4-H club in relationship to the county and state 4-H program.
- Who Wants to Be a Parliamentarian?
Learn how to have great 4-H club meetings by following the rules.