- About This Program
- 2017-2018 Champaign County Project Information and Summer Show Guide
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Medical and Photo Release Forms
- 4-H Online Information
- 4-H Project Scoresheets
- Champaign County 4-H Federation
- Champaign County Awards & Scholarships
- Champaign County Club Listing
- Champaign County E-Newsletter
- Champaign County Record Book Forms
- Club Resources: Fiscal Responsibilities
- Club Resources: Secretary & Treasurer Books
- Guidelines for Using the 4-H Name & Emblem
- Help for 4-H Club Leaders
- Help for New 4-H Club Members
- Help for Your 4-H Club Meetings
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Champaign County 4-H
Youth Summer Camp
It was the best week of the summer! I tried to do everything, but the week was too short!
Celebrating more than 65 years of youth camping, 4-H Memorial Camp offers a quality summer camp experience. 4-H Memorial is open to all youth ages 8 - 16 years. 4-H and non 4-H members are welcome.
Adventure awaits you at every turn at 4-H Memorial Camp. Every day is packed with activities that will challenge you to try new and exciting things. Best of all, you get to choose the activities you like the most!
Meeting new friends is one of the best parts of camp. Campers stay in cabins with eight other campers and a counselor. Bathhouses located near each cabin have flush toilets and hot showers. Our famous family- style meals are served in a large dining hall.
The program includes five days of fun and adventure in the out-of-doors. Activity choices offer non-stop action in waterfront programs, arts and crafts, nature programs, and recreational sports and games. Some examples include swimming, canoeing, rock wall climbing, volleyball, leather tooling, ceramics, softball, fishing, orienteering, basketball, archery, and team challenge course just to name a few.
Dozens of learning projects are also offered each week. Examples include model rocketry, flower arranging, GPS guided geo-caching, electricity, cooking, dance, music, drama, and photography. Evening programs include campfires, games, skits, songs, campouts, and a big dance.
There's never a dull moment at summer camp. Don't sit around home this summer!