- GMO and Beyond
Register by January 23, 2018
- 2018 Gardening Conference
Register by January 26, 2018
- Champaign County Master Gardener Training-Accepted Trainees ONLY (Non-Public Registration) 2018
Register by February 16, 2018
- Astronomy Sights—What’s Up?
Register by February 19, 2018
- 2018 Garden Day Workshop and Spring Festival
Register by March 9, 2018
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- Ag - Out and About Blog
Learn about topics and tips from Ag Enthusiasts
- Get Growing with Sandy Mason Blog
Discover what's growing on with Illinois Master Gardeners
- The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Champaign County Master Gardeners
Volunteer Hour Reporting
Click here to access the Master Gardener Online Reporting System. You may want to bookmark and remember this link. Be sure to log your hours as soon as you earn them.
It is the responsibility of each Master Gardener to record their volunteer hours. Volunteers are able to combine hours for activities to reduce data entry time. Please enter accurate total hours per activity for the year. This information is shared with sponsors and partners and quantifies the value of Master Gardener volunteers.
Required hours for Interns:
- 10 hours in the Horticulture Hotline
- 15 hours in the Idea Garden
- 15 hours in Community Gardens
- 20 hours of open service
*Interns do not need continuing education hours, but are welcome to attend any educational programs. These hours do not count towards completion of internship.
Required hours for Active MGs:
- 10 hours of Continuing Education
- 30 hours of volunteer service in approved projects
Contact Ava Heap, email@example.com, if you have any questions.