- VCMG Tuesday Night Class: Seed Starting Techniques
Register by March 20, 2018
- Hummingbirds in Your Garden and Bird Banding
Register by March 23, 2018
- Keep on Growing: Tips for Extending the Gardening Season
Register by March 27, 2018
- Winners of Trial Plant Testing 2017 - Get a JUMP on Spring!
Register by March 28, 2018
- To Migrate or Not to Migrate - Why Too Many Birds is Worth the Risk
Register by April 16, 2018
- Champaign County Master Gardener's Garden Walk T-Shirt Sale 2018
Register by April 30, 2018
- Unit 13 Master Gardener Bus Trip - May 30, 2018
Register by May 1, 2018
Read the Latest News
- Ag - Out and About Blog
Learn about topics and tips from Ag Enthusiasts
- Get Growing with Sandy Mason Blog
Discover what's growing on with Illinois Master Gardeners
- The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Champaign County Master Gardeners
Volunteer Hour Reporting
Click here to access the Master Gardener Online Reporting System. You may want to bookmark and remember this link. Be sure to log your hours as soon as you earn them.
It is the responsibility of each Master Gardener to record their volunteer hours. Volunteers are able to combine hours for activities to reduce data entry time. Please enter accurate total hours per activity for the year. This information is shared with sponsors and partners and quantifies the value of Master Gardener volunteers.
Required hours for Interns:
- 10 hours in the Horticulture Hotline
- 15 hours in the Idea Garden
- 15 hours in Community Gardens
- 20 hours of open service
*Interns do not need continuing education hours, but are welcome to attend any educational programs. These hours do not count towards completion of internship.
Required hours for Active MGs:
- 10 hours of Continuing Education
- 30 hours of volunteer service in approved projects
Contact Tabitha Elder, email@example.com, if you have any questions.