- Champaign County Master Gardener's Garden Walk T-Shirt Sale 2018
Register by April 30, 2018
- Unit 13 Master Gardener Bus Trip - May 30, 2018
Register by May 1, 2018
- Living with Japanese Beetles Webinar - Tues., May 1 @ 1:30 p.m.
Register by May 2, 2018
- CCMG Horticulture Hotline Kickoff & Training for Master Gardeners and Interns - Fri., May 11
Register by May 12, 2018
- VCMG: Increase the Yield of Your Vegetable Gardens with Master Gardener Walter Deck
Register by May 15, 2018
- Preserving Flowers Webinar Tues., May 15 @ 1:30 p.m.
Register by May 16, 2018
- Illinois Invasive Species Symposium
Register by May 21, 2018
- Secrets of Successful Container Gardening Tues., May 22 @ 7 p.m.
Register by May 23, 2018
Read the Latest News
- Ag - Out and About Blog
Learn about topics and tips from Ag Enthusiasts
- Get Growing with Sandy Mason Blog
Discover what's growing on with Illinois Master Gardeners
- The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Champaign County Master Gardeners
The Unit 13 Master Gardener newsletter, the Cultivator, is for volunteers to reflect, promote, and cherish their gardens and experiences. Please read our latest edition of the Cultivator newsletter.
Interested in submitting your article in the next edition? Submissions are due by the 15th of the month prior to the publication (i.e. submit September 15 for the October/November edition)
Please email submissions to current editor Lori Garrett at email@example.com.
- January/February 2017
- March/April 2017
- July/August 2017
- September/October 2017
- November/December 2017
- January/February 2015
- March/April 2015
- May/June 2015
- July/August 2015
- September/October 2015
- Novemeber/December 2015