- About This Program
- Annual Reports
- Christian County Extension Board Information
- Equal Employment Opportunity Information
- Expansion & Review
- Extension Connections Magazine
- Impact Reports
- Jersey County Extension Board Information
- Macoupin County Extension Board Information
- Montgomery County Extension Board Information
- Plan of Works
- Unit 18 Extension Council
- Yield Survey Maps
- HILLSBORO: Certified Food Protection Managers Class & Exam (April 16th & 17th)
Register by March 28, 2018
- TAYLORVILLE: Certified Food Protection Managers Class & Exam (Feb. 1 & 2)
Register by April 1, 2018
- HILLSBORO: "I" on Diabetes (April 11,12,18,19)
Register by April 9, 2018
- HCE 2018 SPRING RETREAT-"Get Your Kicks on Route 66"
Register by April 23, 2018
- TAYLORVILLE: Certified Food Protection Managers Class & Exam (May 17 & 18)
Register by May 1, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Local Flavors Blog
Explore growing, preparing, & preserving local food in rural central Illinois and the community impact of buying local
- Mission: Nutrition Blog
Providing the most up-to-date information on health and nutrition is my mission!
- Terra to Canopy Blog
Connecting you with horticultural information from the soil to the tops of trees.
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
University of Illinois Extension serving Christian, Jersey, Macoupin and Montgomery Counties
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 4:30 pm
1120 N Webster St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 11:30am, 12:30pm to 4.30pm
201 W. Exchange St.
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4:30 pm and Thursday 8 am to 12 pm
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm