- Jersey- Sewing Workshop April 14th 10:00 a.m.
Register by April 10, 2018
- 4-H Horse Show Safety Video Completion
Register by August 13, 2018
- Jersey County 4-H Information
Register by September 1, 2018
- Become a 4-H Buddy
Register by October 4, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
University of Illinois Extension serving Christian, Jersey, Macoupin and Montgomery Counties
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 4:30 pm
1120 N Webster St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 11:30am, 12:30pm to 4.30pm
201 W. Exchange St.
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4:30 pm and Thursday 8 am to 12 pm
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm
4-H Jersey County
4-H Records and Awards (Achievement)
- 2016 Achievement Booklet
- 4-H Activity Report
This document is a good tool to keep track of everything the 4-H member has done throughout the program year. It is not required but is very useful when completing 4-H records at the end of the program year.
- 4-H Experience
This application form is used as your 4-H record for the year. It should be submitted at the end of August for 4-H record judging.
- Experience Level Recognition - Revised
This form is the basis for all county and state award selection.
- My Cloverbud Record Book
- My Cloverbud Story Level 1
- My Cloverbud Story Level 2
- Tips for Completing 4-H Experience Application
- Writable Illinois Livestock Record