- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
University of Illinois Extension serving Christian, Jersey, Macoupin and Montgomery Counties
Main Office (Montgomery County)
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 4:30 pm
Branch Office (Christian County)
1120 N Webster St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 11:30am, 12:30pm to 4.30pm
Branch Office (Jersey County)
201 W. Exchange St.
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4:30 pm and Thursday 8 am to 12 pm
Branch Office (Macoupin County)
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm
Goals and Objectives
LEADership Academy Goals:
- To develop an understanding of Christian County's assets and to explore how they can be used for our benefit.
- To enhance people skills ~Working with groups, participating in meetings, presenting public issues and communication.
- To provide personal growth ~ Learn what your strengths are and how you can make a difference.
- To promote networking within and among communities and their leaders.
- To promote team building ~ How can we work together to create the future we desire?
- To encourage creative thinking and develop innovative solutions to challenging issues.
- To select one group project to develop, improve or enhance one aspect specific to Christian County.