- About This Program
- 4-H Clubs
- 4-H Committee
- 4-H History
- 4-H Records & Awards
- 4-H Show & Fair Information
- 4-H Show & Fair Results
- Award Opportunities
- Career Focus
- Enrollment Information
- Forms & Downloads
- Leader & Volunteer Resources
- Member Resources
- Project Resources
- Shooting Sports
- State Fair Results
- Upcoming 4-H Events
- MACOUPIN COUNTY-3-D Printing Workshop- March 5
Register by February 28, 2018
- 4-H Horse Show Safety Video Completion
Register by August 13, 2018
- Macoupin County 4-H Information
Register by September 1, 2018
- Become a 4-H Buddy
Register by October 4, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
4-H Macoupin County
Leader & Volunteer Resources
- 4-H Conference Judging - Judges
- 4-H Fundraising Approval Form
Illinois 4-H clubs should receive advance approval from the Macoupin County Extension unit staff using the 4-H Fundraising Approval Form when planning or conducting a fundraiser.
- 4-H Risk Management & Insurance
Fact sheet includes information on insurance coverage for 4-H events.
- 4-H Supply Source Book
- Adult Medical Form
- Agreement to Assume Risk & Release From Liability - Light Physical Activity
Use this form for low risk activities that would include events and activities held in the local community where parents are present or nearby.
- Agreement to Assume Risk and Release from Liability - Medium to High Activitiy
This form must be completed for medium/high risk activities where 4-H youth will be award from the local area and away from parents especially overnight.
- Club Checking & Savings Account Fact Sheet
This fact sheet highlights the guidelines for club fiscal policy including checking & savings accounts, fund raising activities, charitable activities, reports and audits and sales tax exemption.
- Helping You Help Youth Series
A valuable resource for 4-H volunteers.
- Ideas for Your 4-H Club Meetings
Ideas for 4-H Club Meetings
- Indication of Financial Activity Statement
This statement must be completed by each club at the beginning of each 4-H program year.
- NEW ANCRA Online Training for Volunteers!
Link to ANCRA (Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act) Volunteer Training. All Extension Volunteers must complete this training.
- State 4-H Leaders Website
- Volunteer Forms
- Youth Medical Form