- About This Program
- 4-H Clubs
- 4-H Committee
- 4-H History
- 4-H Records & Awards
- 4-H Show & Fair Information
- 4-H Show & Fair Results
- Award Opportunities
- Career Focus
- Enrollment Information
- Forms & Downloads
- Leader & Volunteer Resources
- Member Resources
- Project Resources
- Shooting Sports
- State Fair Results
- Upcoming 4-H Events
- MACOUPIN COUNTY 4-H Dog Care Clinic April 11
Register by April 10, 2018
- MACOUPIN COUNTY 4-H Rabbit Clinic-April 22
Register by April 19, 2018
- MACOUPIN COUNTY BARNYARD BASH-APRIL 27
Register by April 26, 2018
- 4-H Horse Show Safety Video Completion
Register by August 13, 2018
- MACOUPIN COUNTY 4-H INFORMATION
Register by September 1, 2018
- Become a 4-H Buddy
Register by October 4, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
4-H Macoupin County
- 4-H Conference Judging - Leaders/Parents
- 4-H Conference Judging - Member
- Cake Decorating Project Manual
Learn techniques for decorating beautiful cakes.
- Dog Project Resources
All 4-H Dog Shows will be using AKC rules starting in 2014! Check out this website for more information on AKC standards.
- Entomology Resource
This link takes you to Purdue University's Entomology website. Learn how to identify and mount the insects you are displaying.
- Geology Project Resource
Interactives. Types of Rocks. The Rock Cycle.
- Horse Resource
Here is a link to a Horse website with free training and newsletters.
- Illinois 4-H Crop and Soils Record
- Illinois 4-H Project Support
The State 4-H website offers Project ideas and descriptions.
- Planning for My 4-H Project Work
- Preparing to show Vegetables at the Fair Video
Check out the following link for ideas for showing your vegetables at the fair. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H5dIS-kgLI&list=PLB8C938A57E5AE39F
- Project Scoresheets
Look at Project Scoresheets and see what show judge's will be looking for during conference judging.
- Project Specific Community Service Ideas
List of Project Specific Community Service Opportunities. Get Creative!
- Robotics Resource
Find information on Robotics through the use of LEGOeducation.us
- Science, Technology, & Engineering Resources
eGFI Dream up the Future. Great resources for Engineering & Science Projects
- Video Filmmaking Resource Link
This website will help you get started with your 4-H Video/Filmmaking project.
- Walk in My Shoes-Intergenerational
This is a great resource for those enrolled in 4-H Intergenerational project.