- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H 3D Printing workshop
Register by March 30, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H Egg-cellent Egg workshop
Register by March 30, 2018
- Montgomery County Int. Archery & Beg. Air Rifle
Register by April 1, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H Sewing class Level 2 starts April 9
Register by April 9, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY Music and Public Speaking Competitoin April 20
Register by April 20, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H Food packaging event
Register by May 5, 2018
- 4-H Horse Show Safety Video Completion
Register by August 13, 2018
- Become a 4-H Buddy
Register by October 4, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
4-H Montgomery County
Each year the Montgomery County 4-H Foundation offers scholarships to county senior high youth. Last year they gave 5 $1000 scholarships.
- 2017 Foundation Scholarship to do list
Common Questions and what we need in order to issue you a check.
- 2018 Montgomery County 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application
- IL 4-H FOundation - Illinois 4-H Livestock Scholarship
The Illinois 4-H Livestock Scholarship, sponsored by LA-CO Industries, offers a $1,000 scholarship. Currently enrolled 4-H members who are seniors in high school or already college age may apply. Three years of 4-H enrollment in 4-H livestock projects and focus on an agricultural degree and career are required. Applications are due postmarked by March 1 of the year applying.
- IL 4-H Foundation - Legacy of Leadership Scholarship
The Illinois 4-H Legacy of Leadership Scholarship, sponsored by the Illinois 4-H Foundation, offers six, $1,000 scholarships each year. Currently enrolled 4-H members who are seniors in high school or already college age may apply. Five years of 4-H members are required. Applications are due March 1.
- IL 4-H Foundation-Superior Young Producer Scholarship
The Superior Young Producer Scholarship Program is offered by the Illinois State Fair to 4-H and FFA members who are exhibiting in any of the following species at the State Fair: Beef, Sheep, Swine, Dairy, and Horses. This contest-driven scholarship requires that the youth be a current exhibitor at the State Fair in the species for that contest. (For example, you must be exhibiting Sheep at the current State Fair in order to compete in the Sheep SYP contest.) Youth participate in several contests; five overall winners in each species receive $1,000 scholarships. Contests may include judging, skill-a-thon/hippology stations, management test, meat identification, and/or quality assurance testing. Registration is due by July 1; forms are available on the Illinois State Fair website, under Competitions and the Junior Livestock Premium Book