- Montgomery County Chickens In The Classroom Teacher Registration
Register by March 24, 2018
- Montgomery County Worm Farm Teacher Registration
Register by April 21, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
Program Coordinator, Agriculture Literacy
University of Illinois Extension
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Montgomery County Ag Literacy
Agriculture Education for Teachers
Education programs for teachers - Professional Development Hour opportunities
- Growing Up WILD June 29, 2017
PreK-2nd. Earn 3 Professional Development Hours. Contact Connie Niemann for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLT Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood June 29, 2017
PreK-2nd. Earn 2 Professional Development Hours. Contact Connie Niemann for more information email@example.com.
- Project WET June 28, 2017
K-12 Water Education. Earn 6 Professional Development Hours. Contact Connie Niemann for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Agriculture Institute June 12-15, 2017 Macoupin County
June 12-15, 2017 4 day event. Earn 28 Professional Development Hours or 2 Graduate Credits. Contact Connie Niemann for more email@example.com