Lauryn Kuehl is a 4-H member to the Garden Plain Ripsnorters club.
Explore Local Programs
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Workshop
Register by July 28, 2017
- Hopewell Civilization Presentation
Register by August 4, 2017
- Climate Reality
Register by August 18, 2017
- 4-H Member/Volunteer of the Month- Whiteside County
Register by November 10, 2017
- Wits Fitness- Sterling Library
Register by November 27, 2017
- Wits Fitness- Thomson Library
Register by December 1, 2017
- 2017 Master Naturalist Annual Agreement
Register by December 31, 2017
- Master Naturalist Waiting List
Register by December 31, 2017
- Four Seasons Gardening Webinar Series - Summer 2017
Register by July 18, 2025
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- The Bulletin
Weekly bulletins during the growing season, letting you know what problem pests to look for before they reach your field.
- 4-H SUPPER AT FAIRGROUNDS
- Ag Olympics & Lil Ag Olympics Events to be Held at Fair
- Carroll County 4-H Ambassadors Service Project
- CARROLL COUNTY 4-H CLOTHING JUDGING TO BE HELD
- CARROLL COUNTY 4-H FAIR AUGUST 5-12
- Carroll County 4-H Horse Workshop To Be Held
- Carroll County 4-H Livestock & Small Animal Auction
- Carroll County 4-H To Hold Silent Auction
- Children’s Farm at the Carroll County Fair
- June Whiteside 4-H’er of the Month
- Four Seasons Gardening Program Offers Summer Series
- 2017 Lee County 4-H Ambassadors Named
- Carroll County Drill Team SPIN Club
- Youth Summer Garden Planned for Whiteside Extension Office
- Lots of Fun and Learning Coming your way
- Keep Your Wits Fit with Monthly Brain Exercise Class
University of Illinois Extension serving Carroll, Lee and Whiteside Counties
Main Office (Whiteside County)
12923 Lawrence Road
Sterling, IL 61081
Branch Office (Carroll County)
807D S Clay St
Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
Branch Office (Lee County)
280 W Wasson Rd
Amboy, IL 61310
Check out the date and times of all your fair activities. The adventures await you!!!
The University of Illinois Extension in Sterling will be offering a summer youth gardening program for kids ages 5 – 18 to grow their favorite color.
Join University of Illinois Educator Karla Belzer each month as she leads participants through interactive activities designed to exercise the brain to maintain and enhance cognitive function and memory.
Teaching children about the wonderful world of gardening through hands-on investigation of growing their own vegetables & flowers and learning to use the harvest.
Thank you for visiting our website. University of Illinois Extension is the link between the U of I and all of our friends and neighbors in Carroll, Lee and Whiteside counties. Our programs are research-based and practical. Browse our site for the latest in news, tips, programs and volunteer opportunities! Our unit emphasis is on Home Horticulture, Family Living and Wellness, and Youth Development. We invite you to explore our program offerings and join us for incredible programs. If you have a child between 5 and 18 our 4-H program is an advetnure waiting for you. Young people in 4-H learn valuable skills for a lifetime while exploring projects that interest them.
If you have an interest in volunteering consider becoming a 4-H Volunteer, a Master Gardener or a Master Naturalist...it is a great way to put your passion to work and help others learn. Our goal is to "Extend Knowledge and Change Lives."