Heritage Arts Make and Take Workshop is an event sponsored by University of Illinois Extension and the Home Community Education Associations of Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson and Lee Counties.
Explore Local Programs
- Illinois Cattle Feeders Day
Register by March 1, 2017
- Public Presentation Contest- Sauk Valley Community College
Register by March 3, 2017
- Carroll County 4-H Volunteer Banquet
Register by March 4, 2017
- Exploring Flight 4-H SPIN Club(Lee County)
Register by March 6, 2017
- Four Seasons Gardening - Winter 2017
Register by March 7, 2017
- Learning, Thinking, Caring Webinar Series
Register by March 7, 2017
- Lee County Project Pool
Register by March 10, 2017
- Youth Leadership Workshop
Register by March 24, 2017
- Exploring Flight 4-H SPIN Club(Whiteside County)
Register by March 27, 2017
- Northern Illinois Livestock Show Clinic
Register by March 31, 2017
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Workshop
Register by April 4, 2017
- Succulent Wreath Workshop
Register by April 20, 2017
- 4-H Summer Camp-LOMC
Register by May 1, 2017
- 4-H Member/Volunteer of the Month- Whiteside County
Register by November 10, 2017
- Wits Fitness- Sterling Library
Register by November 27, 2017
- Wits Fitness- Thomson Library
Register by December 1, 2017
- 2017 Master Naturalist Annual Agreement
Register by December 31, 2017
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- The Bulletin
Weekly bulletins during the growing season, letting you know what problem pests to look for before they reach your field.
- CARROLL COUNTY 4-H VOLUNTEER BANQUET PLANNED
- Heritage Arts Make and Take Workshop for all ages-Stockton
- CARROLL COUNTY 4-H PUBLIC PRESENTATION CONTESTS TO BE HELD
- JOIN OUR MASTER NATURALIST GROUP!
- Driving Drafts – No License Required SPIN Club
- NEW Science Siesta for Boys!
- Rabbit SPIN Club
- Cattle Feeders Meeting
- 4-H Camp at LOMC
- Whiteside 4-H member of the Month
- Keep Your Wits Fit with Monthly Brain Exercise Class
- Quilting SPIN Club
- Soil Fertility Seminar to offer Continuing Education
- Curing Cabin Fever VI Geocaching Event – March 25
University of Illinois Extension serving Carroll, Lee and Whiteside Counties
Main Office (Whiteside County)
12923 Lawrence Road
Sterling, IL 61081
Branch Office (Carroll County)
807D S Clay St
Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
Branch Office (Lee County)
280 W Wasson Rd
Amboy, IL 61310
Join University of Illinois Educator Karla Belzer each month as she leads participants through interactive activities designed to exercise the brain to maintain and enhance cognitive function and memory.
University of Illinois Extension is offering Master Naturalist training this spring.
The seminar will cover nutrition, animal health, manure management, a market outlook and current topics in the cattle feeding industry.
Science Siesta for BOYS is a NEW program we will be offering this year. This program will be a very special event for boys completing grades 4th-6th where the focus is on educating boys about careers in the field of science.
The dates have been set for June 11 - June 15, 2017. Camp is open to all youth ages 8-14. You do not have to be in 4-H to attend.
Thank you for visiting our website. University of Illinois Extension is the link between the U of I and all of our friends and neighbors in Carroll, Lee and Whiteside counties. Our programs are research-based and practical. Browse our site for the latest in news, tips, programs and volunteer opportunities! Our unit emphasis is on Home Horticulture, Family Living and Wellness, and Youth Development. We invite you to explore our program offerings and join us for incredible programs. If you have a child between 5 and 18 our 4-H program is an advetnure waiting for you. Young people in 4-H learn valuable skills for a lifetime while exploring projects that interest them.
If you have an interest in volunteering consider becoming a 4-H Volunteer, a Master Gardener or a Master Naturalist...it is a great way to put your passion to work and help others learn. Our goal is to "Extend Knowledge and Change Lives."