Heritage Arts Make and Take Workshop is an event sponsored by University of Illinois Extension and the Home Community Education Associations of Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson and Lee Counties.
Explore Local Programs
- Northern Illinois Livestock Show Clinic
Register by March 31, 2017
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Workshop
Register by April 4, 2017
- Walks For Health
Register by April 15, 2017
- Unit Master Volunteer Meeting
Register by April 21, 2017
- 4-H Summer Camp-LOMC
Register by May 1, 2017
- Entomology Workshop-Insects and More
Register by May 6, 2017
- Four Seasons Gardening Webinar Series - Spring 2017
Register by May 16, 2017
- 4-H Summer Camp-LOMC (Payment Plan)
Register by June 30, 2017
- 4-H Member/Volunteer of the Month- Whiteside County
Register by November 10, 2017
- Wits Fitness- Sterling Library
Register by November 27, 2017
- Wits Fitness- Thomson Library
Register by December 1, 2017
- 2017 Master Naturalist Annual Agreement
Register by December 31, 2017
Read the Latest News
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- The Bulletin
Weekly bulletins during the growing season, letting you know what problem pests to look for before they reach your field.
- Carroll County 4-H Leaders Meeting Planned
- Carroll County Archery SPIN Club Starts New Season
- Whiteside County Healthier Communities Partnership Walks for Health
- Science Siesta! Girls + Science = Fun!
- Heritage Arts Make and Take Workshop for all ages-Stockton
- JOIN OUR MASTER NATURALIST GROUP!
- Rabbit SPIN Club
- 4-H Camp at LOMC
- Whiteside 4-H member of the Month
- Keep Your Wits Fit with Monthly Brain Exercise Class
University of Illinois Extension serving Carroll, Lee and Whiteside Counties
Main Office (Whiteside County)
12923 Lawrence Road
Sterling, IL 61081
Branch Office (Carroll County)
807D S Clay St
Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
Branch Office (Lee County)
280 W Wasson Rd
Amboy, IL 61310
Join University of Illinois Educator Karla Belzer each month as she leads participants through interactive activities designed to exercise the brain to maintain and enhance cognitive function and memory.
Extension staff has been busy with programming check out our success stories.
The dates have been set for June 11 - June 15, 2017. Camp is open to all youth ages 8-14. You do not have to be in 4-H to attend.
Thank you for visiting our website. University of Illinois Extension is the link between the U of I and all of our friends and neighbors in Carroll, Lee and Whiteside counties. Our programs are research-based and practical. Browse our site for the latest in news, tips, programs and volunteer opportunities! Our unit emphasis is on Home Horticulture, Family Living and Wellness, and Youth Development. We invite you to explore our program offerings and join us for incredible programs. If you have a child between 5 and 18 our 4-H program is an advetnure waiting for you. Young people in 4-H learn valuable skills for a lifetime while exploring projects that interest them.
If you have an interest in volunteering consider becoming a 4-H Volunteer, a Master Gardener or a Master Naturalist...it is a great way to put your passion to work and help others learn. Our goal is to "Extend Knowledge and Change Lives."