Signup to receive email updates
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (2)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (4)
25 Total Posts
follow our RSS feed
Monday, November 24, 2014
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's revisit ways that we can cultivate an attitude of gratitude and giving. As this year winds down, and we reflect on our successes, near-successes, lessons learned, and the overall busyness of our lives, it's important to take time to reflect on all that we are grateful for. This attitude can become quite natural and like second nature with some practice. Here are a few ideas:
- Make a list of all you're thankful for.
- Each day, write down everything or the names of everyone who made you smile.
- Pay it forward. Never miss an opportunity to do something nice for someone else.
- Write a thank you letter to someone.
- Give smiles! They're free!
- Celebrate your own success and the successes of others.
- Need to de-clutter? Give away your gently used items, toys, and clothing you no longer wear.
- Find new opportunities to volunteer. Share your gifts.
- Be extraordinary… just because J.
I'm so excited to put social and emotional learning in action. I'm getting started on this list now!
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!