- Urban Monarch Conservation Mapping Project
Register by November 27, 2017
- Conservation@Home Cook County Certification Application
Register by December 15, 2017
- Conservation@Home Volunteer Registration
Register by December 31, 2017
Read the Latest News
- Nature Inquiry Adventures Blog
Youth exploring nature through a partnership between the Forest Preserve District of Cook County and U of IL Extension
- The Joy of Gardening Blog
Whether prairie plant or pansy, native or ornamental, gain insight into all aspects of gardening & wildlife.
- Timeline Through Landscape Design Blog
A blog to guide home gardeners with seasonal landscape improvements.
Program Coordinator, Master Naturalist
University of Illinois Extension
4747 Lincoln Mall Drive
Matteson, IL 60443
Master Naturalists in Cook County
4. Our Organization
The Cook County Master Naturalist program is run through the University of Illinois Extension Cook County. All funds are maintained by University of Illinois Extension.
The geographic area covered by the Cook County Master Naturalists is all of Cook County, Illinois.