Pick out prime plants & pick up helpful hints at the annual Kendall County Master Gardener Plant Sale Saturday, May 19 in Yorkville. More details coming soon!
Explore Local Programs
- 4-H – DuPage County
- 4-H – Kane County
- 4-H – Kendall County
- 4-H Science
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- 4-H Summer Workshops
- 4-H Volunteer Tools
- Annual Report
- Incubation & Embryology for School Classrooms
- Master Gardeners – DuPage County
- Master Gardeners – Kane County
- Master Gardeners – Kendall County
- Master Naturalists
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Illinois Nutrition Education Programs
- Life Skills Class for Deferred Prosecution Program (May 2018)
Register by May 17, 2018
- Photographing Your Garden
Register by May 23, 2018
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- » Down the Garden Path Blog
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Our Illinois 4-H Story Blog
The stories of lives changed by Illinois 4-H
- » Over the Fence Blog
Where gardeners come to find out what's happening out in the yard.
- Help Flowers Last Longer this Valentine’s Day
- Community Members Exchange Seeds, Ideas at Master Gardener Event
- Local Teams Earn Top Honors at 6th Annual Bridge Bust
- University of Illinois Extension Honors Master Naturalists
- Band Together to Prevent Malnutrition in Senior Citizens
University of Illinois Extension serving DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties
535 South Randall Road
St. Charles, IL 60174-1591
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Master Gardener: M-F 10 am to 2 pm
1100 E. Warrenville Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Hours: M 11am - 7pm; Tu-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm Master Gardener: Tu-W-Thu 9 am to 12 pm
7775-B Illinois Route 47
Yorkville, IL 60560
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Master Gardener: M-F 9 am to 12:30 pm
Throughout May, we will be posting information and registrations for our summer workshops, series and a day camp. Get a sneak peek now and check back for details!
DuPage Office Hours - April 30
Please note: The DuPage County office will be closing at 4:30 p.m. on April 30, in place of the usual 7 p.m. time. Thank you!
Get the most out of your food with nutrition and cut waste. Learn more with this article and a video from Educator Laura Barr:
Find out more about "What We Do' and 'Why It Matters' in the U of I Extension Impact Report for DuPage, Kane & Kendall Counties.
There is a good amount of planning that needs to go into creating a successful community garden. To help people and organizations build and maintain productive community gardens U of I Extension created the Community Garden Webinar Series.
Thank you for visiting University of Illinois Extension of DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties. Our Unit is the link between the U of I and our neighbors in all three counties. Extension staff provide educational programs and research-based information to help our residents improve quality of life, develop skills and solve problems. To learn more, contact us from the Find Us or Staff pages, or join us at facebook.com/extensiondkk.
Tuesday February 6, 2018 • 7:00 PM
Thursday April 12, 2018 • 6:45 PM
Thursday April 19, 2018 • 7:00 PM
Monday April 23, 2018 • 6:00 PM
Thursday June 7, 2018 • 6:45 PM