- Teacher Tuesdays - Make, Play, Connect | September 5
Register by September 4, 2017
- 4G STEM Camp 2017
- STEM Bootcamp
- Teacher Tuesday - STEM Programming for Educators
- 4G STEM Camp 2016
- 4-H Teens as Teachers
- 4-H Clover Clinic 2016
- STEM Teacher Workshop 2015
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development - Metro
University of Illinois Extension
4810 North Sheridan Rd
Peoria, IL 61614-5928
4G STEM Camp
4G STEM Camp introduces girls entering sixth, seventh, and eighth grade to careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). The camp includes 5 days of hands-on activities, lab experiments, and field trips to area businesses offering STEM related careers. In 2017 the tours included Farnsworth Group, USDA Research Services, Unity Point Health, Wildlife Prairie Park.
To receive notification when the 2018 4G STEM Camp registration opens, you can join the E-blast Mailing List and select the 4-H Youth Development subject matter area.
- 4G STEM Camp 2014 photo album
- 4G STEM Camp 2014 video
4G STEM Camp introduces seventh and eighth grade girls to careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. The camp includes 5 days of hands-on activities, field trips and lab experiments. This one-of-a-kind experience is presented by Focus Forward Central Illinois and Workforce Alliance CI.
- 4G STEM Camp 2015 photo album
- 4G STEM Camp 2016 photo album
- 4G STEM Camp 2017 photo album
- 4G STEM Camp 2017 promotional flyer
The 2017 4G STEM Camp is scheduled for June 26 - 30. Space is limited. Registration deadline is June 1.
- 4G STEM Camp 2017 slideshow video
4-H Teen Teacher Kate Mueller created this video highlighting 4G STEM Camp 2017.
- Trailblazing Women Inspire Women to Explore Careers in STEM
Read an insightful article about the 2014 4G STEM Camp.