Signup to receive email updates
- Home, Yard, & Garden Newsletter article from 7-20-15
- Home, Yard, & Garden Newsletter article from 6-22-15
- White Grubs
- Japanese Beetles and Silk Clipping: New Research on an Old Foe
- Japanese Beetles – lower numbers this summer!
- Japanese beetles survived the winter, now what
- Japanese Beetle Update by Dr. Phil Nixon
- Japanese Beetle Factsheet - Utah State University
- Japanese Beetle Myth Information
- Japanese Beetle Q&A by Minnesota Extension
- University of Illinois Extension Home, Yard, and Garden Pest Newsletter
- Japanese Beetle and Look-alike Pictures
- Request a speaker
- University of Illinois Extension Field Crop IPM information
- ILRiverHort Blog - Ferree's Horticulture Blog
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (2)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (1)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (19)
38 Total Posts
follow our RSS feed
Friday, June 15, 2012
Japanese Beetle News website now available
The current Japanese beetle invasion raises questions for many people. How long will they be here? Will my plants die? What can I do to stop it?
To help answer these questions and more, University of Illinois Extension Educators Rhonda Ferree and Matt Montgomery developed a new website. The website is set up as a blog so that they can post the most current information at a moment's notice. The blog format also includes a comment section for readers with additional questions.
Rhonda and Matt split blogs into several categories: homeowner news, agricultural producer news, and media news. You'll find factsheets, Q&A (question & answer) sheets, look-alikes information, links, and more.
If you aren't fighting this beetle yet, just wait. Go to Japanese Beetle News to find all the information you need for your beetle battle.
Source: Rhonda Ferree, University of Illinois Extension educator, horticulture, (309)543-3308, email@example.com
Matt Montgomery, University of Illinois Extension educator, local foods and small farms, (309)547-3711, firstname.lastname@example.org