Signup to receive email updates
- Community Gardening Toolkit from University of Missouri Extension
- Cook County Community Garden ScoopIt
- American Community Gardening Association
- Plant a Row for the Hungry from Garden Writers Association
- Making Pesticide Applications in School/Community Gardens
- Community Garden and Urban Farming Links
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (4)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (4)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
29 Total Posts
follow our RSS feed
Friday, March 14, 2014
Posted by Rhonda J. Ferree -
Below are several links that might be helpful.
- Farmers Market Manager Frequently Asked Questions booklet at http://web.extension.illinois.edu/fmpt/downloads/42372.pdf created by the Farmers Market Coalition to guide users through the process of starting a farmers market.
- Illinois Farmers Market Association website at http://ilfarmersmarkets.org/ offering workshops and online resources.
- Illinois Department of Agriculture – Farmers Markets Page http://www.agr.state.il.us/agrihappenings/farmers.php Click on the Farmers' Markets Forum for links explaining various rules and regulations.
- Miscellaneous other resources are found at http://web.extension.illinois.edu/smallfarm/cat139_3946.html