- 2018 4-H Clover Clinic
Register by January 26, 2018
- Teacher Tuesdays - Make, Play, Connect | February 6
Register by February 5, 2018
- The Great 4-H Learning Garden
Register by February 25, 2018
- E-blast Mailing List 2018
Register by January 15, 2019
The Great 4-H Learning Garden at Wildlife Prairie Park Meeting
January 27, 2018
February 6, 2018
4-H Clover Clinic
February 17, 2018
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- Fulton County 4-H Newsletter
News from the Fulton County 4-H program.
- Fulton County 4-H Shooting Sports 2017-2018
- Photography Workshop 2017
- Cooking Schools 2017
- Farm Safety Day 2017
- 4G STEM Camp 2017
- Fulton County Health Career Opportunity
- STEM Bootcamp
Program Coordinator, 4-H Youth Development - Fulton County
University of Illinois Extension
15411 N IL 100 Highway
Lewistown, IL 61542-9468
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
1505 Valle Vista Blvd
Pekin, IL 61554-6245
4-H in Fulton County
The Fulton County 4-H Program is open to youth ages 8-18 as of 9-1-17. The current 4-H year runs from 9-1-17 through 8-31-18. Young persons may join 4-H at any time of the year, but to show at the summer 4-H Shows, they must be enrolled at the Fulton County Extension Office by May 1st of each 4-H year.0>
- 4-H Clover Clinic Flyer - 2018
This flyer is perfect for using to invite friends to Clover Clinic or hang on your community bulletin board. Clover Clinic is open to any youth between the ages of 8 and 18.
- 4-H Clover Clinic Registration Link - 2018
Registration for 4-H Clover Clinic starts with this online registration. Note the directions for payment and additional forms that get mailed to the Extension office in Pekin, within a week of your online registration. go.illinois.edu/4-HCloverClinic
- 4-H Clover Clinic Required Forms - 2018
After completing the online registration, please complete the medical and risk forms and return them, along with your payment, to the Extension office in Pekin.
- 4-H Clover Clinic Required Forms (Spanish) - 2018
- 4-H Clover Clinic Workshop Descriptions - 2018
As you work through the online registration, you will see the workshop descriptions. This document may help you have your options prioritized before you start the online registration.
- 4-H Club Listing
4-H club names and contact leader information
- 4-H Newsletter January/February 2018
- 4-H Newsletter July/August 2017
- 4-H Newsletter March/April 2017
- 4-H Newsletter May/June 2017
- 4-H Newsletter November/December 2017
- 4-H Newsletter September/October 2017
- 4-H Online Enrollment Instructions
- 4-H Shooting Sports Spring 2018 Session
- 4-H Youth Emergency Medical Information Form
- ANCRA training for 4-H leaders/volunteers
- Award Application -- Club Community Service Award
- Award Application -- Club Health and Safety Award
- Award Application -- For 15-18 year olds
Open the document for a clickable link, or copy and paste this link for the type-in pdf version -- https://my.extension.illinois.edu/documents/579161907160716/illinois-4-h-award-application---new---june-2016---type-in.pdf
- Award Application -- For 8-14 year olds -- word document
This one can be typed in and then printed out.
- Award Application -- Hilda Rock Cooking Award
- Award Application -- I Dare You Award
- Award Application -- Illinois 4-H Key Award
Copy and paste this link for a fill-in pdf version -- https://my.extension.illinois.edu/documents/579160507160716/state-4-h-key-award---2016-revision---type-in.pdf
- Award Application -- Outstanding First Year Member Award
- Award Application -- State 4-H Club Award
- College Scholarships Sponsored By 4-H Federation
This document tells what scholarships are available and how to apply. The application form must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 547-3711 or by stopping at the Extension Office in Lewistown.
- Enrollment Form for Volunteers, 2017-18
Screened 4-H volunteers need to enroll every year, either using the 4-H Online system or this paper form.
- Enrollment Form for Youth, 2017-18
4-H youth may enroll in 4-H Online, or use this paper form instead.
- Fulton County 4-H Show Book 2017
This book shows what the show requirements are for all the projects. In the back is a section on filling out 4-H award applications.
- Fulton County Fair 2017 Livestock Information and Forms
These are pages and entry forms from the 2017 Fulton County Fair Book that pertain to the 4-H livestock shows. 4-H livestock entries are due July 3rd at the Extension Office. For a complete book with lots more information about other items to enter, entertainment, and more, pick up a Fair Book at the Extension Office or at some local banks.
- Fulton-Mason-Peoria-Tazewell Unit Mission Statement
- Horse Ownership and Lease Forms
You may use these forms, even though they say 2015. No changes have been made. Forms are due May 1st of each year at Extension Office.
- Illinois Clover -- Project Selection Guide
- Liability Waiver form
Each 4-H member must have a copy of this, signed by parent/guardian, on file at the Extension Office each year.
- My 4-H Activities -- record form, one per member
- My Project Plan for ages 12-14, one per project
- My Project Plan for ages 15-18, one per project
- My Project Plan for ages 8-11, one per project
- Program Fee Waiver Form
If you need financial assistance paying the 4-H Program fee, submit this form to the Extension Office.
- Quality Assurance and Ethics -- Animal Project Members
This short online course and quiz is required of all 4-H animal project members one time in their 4-H career. They may not exhibit or receive premiums if they do not complete this.
- Secretary Record Book -- fillable PDF version
- Secretary Record Book -- Word document version
- Treasurer Record Book, fillable
- Volunteer 4-H Leader Online Courses
- Volunteer Screening Forms
These are forms that must be submitted by all potential 4-H volunteers.