Signup to receive email updates
follow our RSS feed
Monday, February 17, 2014
- 4 inch soil temp: 25.2 degrees F
Brrrrr...Still plenty of time for planning versus planting.
- Several of you asked for the link to the succession planting spreadsheet from Johnny's seeds. Here is it.
- The soil texture pyramid Chris referred to Monday can be found here. When you get your soil test back, contact Chris or Kyle for discussion of the results.
- A lot of interest in asaparagus! Starting an asparagus patch is a bit more involved than starting other garden plants. Learn more by visiting this Extension site.
- Mekenzie mentioned the varied uses for our early greens from the garden. A quick factsheet covering this topic can be accessed here.