Explore Local Programs
- Meals for a Healthy Heart, February 2 and 9
Register by January 30, 2017
- 2017 Nursery School- Lessons in Gardening
Register by February 12, 2017
- I on Diabetes, March 1 and 8
Register by February 15, 2017
- Healthy Lifestyles Series: Healthy Inside and Out
Register by February 21, 2017
- Modern Food Trends, Lunch and Learn March 15
Register by March 15, 2017
- Healthy Lifestyles Series: Put Your Best Fork Forward
Register by March 22, 2017
- Healthy Lifestyles Series: Rethink Your Drink
Register by April 27, 2017
Read the Latest News
- Turnip the Beet! Nutrition and Wellness Blog
Timely news, information, and innovative ideas to promote health and influence change.
- Diabetes Life Lines
Current diabetes research.
Ideas for coping with the challenges of parenting and preparing your children for success.
Extension Educator, Nutrition and Wellness
University of Illinois Extension
321 W 2nd Avenue
Milan, IL 61264
Nutrition and Wellness
Nutrition and Wellness When you support University of Illinois Extension you contribute to the overall programs that involve food, nutrition and health. Different categories of food, nutrition, and health include nutrition and food preparation, physical activity and healthy lifestyles, food security, food safety, chronic disease prevention and management, and health literacy and health insurance literacy.
Local Resources and Information
Please click a category to view the included resources.