- About This Program
- 2016 Plant A Row & Local Food Pantrys
- 2017 Freeport Farmers Market at CVS
- 2017 Highland Farmers Market
- 2017 Lena Farmers Market
- 2017 Orangeville Farmers Market
- 2017 Pretzel City Farmers Market in Downtown Freeport
- 2017 Stephenson Co. Farmers Market
- Guidelines for Use of Local Foods Symbol
- Local Foods Task Force History and Information
- MarketReady: Learning to Connect with Commercial Markets
- Northwest Illinois Local Foods Task Force
- Related Website Links
- What Local Foods are in Season?
- Why Buy Local?
- Registration - Local Foods for Northern Illinois Directory
Register by April 30, 2018
Read the Latest News
- Raise, Grow, Harvest, Eat, Repeat Blog
A blog for growers, consumers, and backyard gardeners to grow, eat, and connect in the local food system.
Program Coordinator - Stephenson County
University of Illinois Extension
Highland Community College, Bldg R
2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport, IL 61032
Stephenson Local Foods Initiative
2017 Pretzel City Farmers Market in Downtown Freeport
Stop by the Pretzel City Farmers Market in Downtown Freeport! This market will be open the 1st & 3rd Fridays from 4-8:00 p.m. on May 19, June 2 & 16, July 7 & 21, Aug. 4 & 18, Sept. 1 & 15 and on "Cruise Night" Aug. 12! Sponsored by the Freeport Downtown Development, 27 W. Stephenson St, Freeport, IL. Contact them at 815-232-9000 and Visit the Market on FACEBOOK!!