- About This Program
- 2016 Plant A Row & Local Food Pantrys
- 2017 Freeport Farmers Market at CVS
- 2017 Highland Farmers Market
- 2017 Lena Farmers Market
- 2017 Orangeville Farmers Market
- 2017 Pretzel City Farmers Market in Downtown Freeport
- 2017 Stephenson Co. Farmers Market
- Guidelines for Use of Local Foods Symbol
- Local Foods Task Force History and Information
- MarketReady: Learning to Connect with Commercial Markets
- Northwest Illinois Local Foods Task Force
- Related Website Links
- What Local Foods are in Season?
- Why Buy Local?
- Registration - Local Foods for Northern Illinois Directory
Register by April 30, 2018
- Totally Tomatoes and Perfect Peppers (Freeport)
Register by May 23, 2018
Read the Latest News
- Raise, Grow, Harvest, Eat, Repeat Blog
A blog for growers, consumers, and backyard gardeners to grow, eat, and connect in the local food system.
Program Coordinator - Stephenson County
University of Illinois Extension
Highland Community College, Bldg R
2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport, IL 61032
Stephenson Local Foods Initiative
2017 Orangeville Farmers Market
The Orangeville Farmers Market will open on Saturdays July 1 until October 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to Noon at the Richland Creek Trailhead Shelter. Come out and enjoy local produce, honey, baked goods, crafts, and hand made soaps! For more information call Cindy at 815-789-3113.