- About This Program
- 4-H Clover Name & Logo
- 4-H ONLINE
- Calendar of Events
- Cat Project Information
- Clothing Project Information
- CLOVERBUD PROJECT RESOURCES
- CLUB Financial Forms
- CLUB Information Forms
- County Fair Information
- Dog Project Information
- Drill Team Info
- GENERAL PROJECT RESOURCES
- Horse Project Information
- Livestock Project Information
- MEMBER Awards & Record Keeping Forms
- Program Book
- PUBLIC PRESENTATION RESOURCES
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Shooting Sports
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- SPIN Clubs (Special Interest)
- State Fair Information
- Swine Project Information
- Volunteer Information
- Woodworking Project Resources
- Youth Leadership Team
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development - Winnebago County
University of Illinois Extension
1040 North Second Street
Rockford, IL 61107
Winnebago County 4-H
Please see 4-H ONLINE for enrollment information.
- 2017-2018 Project Selection Sheet for Members
This form is for reference only. All members need to enroll in projects through 4-H Online. See 4-H ONLINE page for more information.
- 4-H ONLINE (ENROLLMENT)
Click here to access 4-H Online.
- Cloverbud Enrollment Instructions
Please follow these instructions when enrolling your Cloverbud in 4-H projects.
- Cloverbud Project Selection Sheet for 2017-2018
Cloverbud Parents: Please submit this form to the Extension Office to receive your Cloverbud Project Booklets.
- NEW MEMBER Enrollment Instructions
NEW Members - Please use these instructions to help you create your family account in 4-H ONLINE.