Signup to receive email updates
- Farms may be required to report as early as Jan 22, 2018 under CERCLA
- 2018 Illinois Pork Expo slated for February 6-8 2018
- CERCLA Air Emissions Reporting Delayed until Jan 22, 2018 at the earliest
- CERCLA Reporting Update Nov 13, 2017
- Critical Deadline Approaches for CERCLA Release Reporting
- Manure Value Calculator - Now Online
- New deep-pit beef gestation barn opens in Pike County IL
- Animal Housing
- Best Management Practices
- Emergency Planning
- Manure & Nutrient Management
- Training and Certification
- Ventilation and Air Quality
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (2)
- October 2014 (2)
24 Total Posts
follow our RSS feed
Thursday, September 29, 2016
The 2017 annual Certified Livestock Manager Training Program is taking shape. Tentative dates have been selected and are published on the CLM Training page.
A few important changes:
Mr. Doug Owens, Illinois Department of Agriculture, will be assuming responsibility for the agency's program.
Dr. Morgan Hayes has moved to University of Kentucky as an Extension Engineer Specialist and Assistant Professor.
Similar to last year, we are clustering all training sessions into February 2017 (plus one session at the Pork Expo on January 31). Sessions will be held around the state, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Registration is not yet open, but should be soon. You can register by phone or online.
Online training is up and running. If you cannot make a workshop, this is a viable alternative and satisfies IDOA requirements for the training component, but if over 1,000 Animal Units you will still need to take the Exam. To register and get started go to the CLM Training Page, scroll to the bottom, and select the Online Training Registration option.