- Local Support for Pollinators Workshop - Feb. 16
Register by February 16, 2018
- Ornamental Invasive Plants - Four Seasons Winter Gardening Series
Register by February 27, 2018
- Gateway Green Industry Conference - March 7, 2018
Register by March 7, 2018
- Tree Care in Urban Soils - Four Seasons Winter Gardening Series
Register by March 13, 2018
- Keep on Growing: Tips for Extension the Gardening Season - Four Seasons Winter Gardening Series
Register by March 27, 2018
Read the Latest News
Program Coordinator, Horticulture and Natural Resources
University of Illinois Extension
901 Illinois Avenue
PO Box 117
Waterloo, IL 62298
How to Get Involved
To become a Master Naturalist, you should have a strong desire to learn more about nature and a willingness to promote natural resource education. The program provides an opportunity to learn, work, and share experiences with like-minded individuals. Previous natural resource experience and a college degree are not required.
Training is held September through November on Wednesdays of each week from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at various locations between the Unit. There are also two Saturday field trips in September.
Please contact Sarah Ruth for additional information at email@example.com or 618-939-3434.