- About This Program
- 4-H Newsletters
- 4-H Resources and Forms for Clubs & Leaders
- 4-H Resources and Forms for Members
- Award Applications
- Discover Chicago
- Helpful Websites
- Monroe County 4-H Shows/Info
- Monroe County Scholarship Application
- Risk Management
- Summer Camps
- Upcoming Events
- Video Galleries
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction Photos-Swine
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction-Sheep
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction-Rabbit Single Fryer
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction-Rabbit Meat Pen
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction-Poultry
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction-Goat
- 2016 4-H Livestock Auction-Beef
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
901 Illinois Avenue
PO Box 117
Waterloo, IL 62298
4-H Monroe County
4-H is for all boys, girls, young men & women, ages 5-19 with activities & opportunities to meet new friends, develop interests & hobbies, increase self confidence, enjoy group activities, serve the community & much more!
Join the 4-H Revolution of Responsibility! Find out how others have made a difference in their community and see how you can make a difference by being a 4-H member too!
You can become involved in your community also! There are many 4-H clubs in Monroe County that can help you. Check out the 4-H CLUBS link on the previous 4-H and Youth Homepage in the upper right corner for a complete list of clubs in the area.
4-H has many opportunities to offer youth. Get interested and become involved in all that 4-H can do for you!
Check out the 4-H program brought to you by U of I Extension. The following link is to the Illinois Clover which is the 4-H member handbook listing projects & helpful information.
Monroe County 4-H Informational Brochure:
Monroe County Club List: