Please click a category to view the included resources.
Northwestern Illinois Agricultural R&D Center
Route 3, Box 111
321 210th Avenue
Monmouth, IL 61462
- CDMS AgroChemical Database (Pesticide Labels and Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Department of Crop Sciences, Field Crops Website
- Droplet Size Calibration: A New Approach to Effective Spraying
- Illinois Agricultural Pest Management Handbook
- Illinois Agricultural Pest Management Handbook (2008)
- Introduction to Crop Scouting
- Laundering Pesticide-contaminated Work Clothes
This document (PS1778), created by pesticide specialists from six Midwestern universities, provides information regarding laundering pesticide-contaminated work clothes worn under PPE.
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Pesticide Storage
- The Bulletin
- What's on Your Seed?
This October 2014 publication from the University of Wisconsin's Nutrient and Pest Management Program details seed treatment fungicides, insecticides, nematicides and plant growth regulators for corn, soybean and small grains.