Please click a category to view the included resources.
Northwestern Illinois Agricultural R&D Center
Route 3, Box 111
321 210th Avenue
Monmouth, IL 61462
- 2016 SDS Commercial Variety Test Report
- Alfalfa Analyst
- Corn Diseases
- Corn foliar diseases
Identification and Management Field Guide
- Fungicide Efficacy for Control of Corn Diseases
Produced by Purdue University Extension
- Fusarium Head Blight Risk Assessment Tool
- Soybean Fungicide Resistance
Visit this Plant Management Network Website for state-specific and general resources for managing and tracking fungicide resistant pathogen populations.
- Soybean Pests & Diseases
This North Central Soybean Research Program-sponsored website houses resources and research-based recommendations regarding important insect pests and diseases that threaten soybean yield.
- University of Illinois Disease Clinic
- University of Illinois Extension, Distance Diagnostics
- Wheat Disease Identification