- Understanding Pesticides (~25 minutes)
- Pesticides and the Environment (~35 minutes)
- Integrated Pest Management (~30 minutes)
- Human Pesticide Protection (~50 minutes)
- Labels and Labeling (~25 minutes)
- Equipment and Calibration Part I(~50 minutes)
- Equipment and Calibration Part II (~40 minutes)
- Pesticide Laws and Regulations (~20 minutes)
This course will help prepare you for the private applicator test. You still need to take the private applicator test in person. After completing this course, you can attend a test-only clinic or make an appointment with Illinois Department of Agriculture. The test is not available online.
If you do not have an account with University of Illinois Extension yet, you can register here.
If you have problems logging into this site, please contact email@example.com.