Pesticide Safety Education Program
Pesticide Recordkeeping Resources
- Illinois Fact Sheet (for all Illinois applicators)
- Federal Recordkeeping Requirements (USDA site)
- USDA's "Recordkeeping Manual for Private Pesticide Applicators"
- Originally, USDA was fulfilling requests from individual producers. However, to reduce their costs, they now only ship bulk orders. You can obtain a spiral-bound copy of this manual from your local U of I Extension office; there may be a small fee to recover internal shipping and handling costs. In the event that spiral-bound manuals are no longer available from these sources, we obtained permission to scan and republish this manual online so that you can print and create your own three-ring recordkeeping binder(s).
- Please Note: To reduce overall file size, the following files only include ONE field record sheet; click here (261 KB PDF) to download and print additional field record sheets as needed for your operation.
- Entire manual as high resolution (6.5MB PDF)
- Or, print it a "section at a time" in low resolution:
- Part 1 of 4 (472 KB PDF): Cover, emergency #s and TOC
- Part 2 of 4 (398 KB PDF): Record forms
- Part 3 of 4 (817 KB PDF): Ref. & compliance instructions
- Part 4 of 4 (1.6 MB PDF): Appendix (calibration, formulas, etc.)
- Printing tip: Acrobat Reader printer settings should be "fit to paper".