4-H members enrolled in 4-H Shooting Sports may choose to exhibit a display in addition to or instead of participating in the Shooting Sports Event.
Shooting Sports Exhibit - for Archery, Rifle and Shotgun:
- Exhibit a poster depicting safe firearm/archery handling, range safety, the parts of the (bow, rifle and/or shotgun), tracking the target, target sighting, or another topic you have learned through the 4-H Shooting Sports program.
Shooting Sports Archery, Rifle and Shotgun Match:
- Participate in either a club's final or year ending shooting event or a county-wide shooting match. Exhibitors will be awarded placings/ratings based on performance.
Rules/Regulations: for posters/exhibits:
- No live ammunition, actual firearms or parts of a firearm that could be reassembled should be included. Any manufactured part of a sporting arm may not be displayed.
- Human Silhouette targets will not be displayed.
- All exhibits should be posters suitable for display to the general public.
- Exhibits deemed to be inappropriate will not be displayed.