Please click a category to view the included resources.
Farm to School
- Farm to School Everywhere
- Farm to School Fundraising
- Farm to School in Preschool
- Food Safety Tips for Safe Produce
- National Farm to School Network
The National Farm to School Network (NFSN) is an information, advocacy and networking hub for communities working to bring local food sourcing and food and agriculture education into school systems and early care and education settings.
- National Farm to School Network - ILLINOIS
The mission of the Illinois Farm to School Network is to empower children and their families to make informed, healthy food choices while strengthening the local farming economy.
- Report of the Illinois Farm to School Survey Results October 2010
- The Farm to School Program - FY2013-2015 Summary of Grant Awards
On Friday, September 11,2015 U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Secretary Tom Vilsack announced the release of a new report on the USDA Farm to School Grant Program, highlighting the successes of the program over its three year history. Authored by the USDA Farm to School Team, with assistance from PEER Associates and the Center for Rural Studies at the University of Vermont, the report provides an in-depth look at grantmaking activities between fiscal years 2013 and 2015.
- Why Farm to School