Please click a category to view the included resources.
- Beginning Organic Farming
Purdue Cooperative Extension Service. February 1, 2006
- Cover Crops and Fertility Management
February 13, 2007. Purdue University, Ohio State University, University of Illinois.
- Insect and Disease Control in Organic Vegetables
April 19, 2007. Purdue University, University of Illinois, Ohio State University
- Introduction to Hoophouse/High Tunnel Production Systems
March 20, 2008. Purdue University, Michigan State University, Ohio State University, University of Illinois Extension, North Central Region SARE.
- Introduction to Organic Markets and Certification
November 15, 2007. Purdue University, USDA Economic Research Service, Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service
- Market Opportunities
March 30, 2005. Purdue University, University of Illinois
- Organic Poultry Production
September 20, 2007. University of Illinois, Purdue University
- Organic Weed Management
March 15, 2007. Purdue University, Ohio State University, University of Illinois
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Tri-State Publication Archives
Fruit, Flower, and Vegetable Production in High Tunnels
November 13, 2008. Purdue University, Michigan State University, and the University of Illinois.
November 13, 2008.
- Berry Production Under High Tunnels
Eric Hanson, Dept. of Hort., Michigan State University.
- Floral Production in High Tunnels
Chris Mullins, Virginia State University.
- Focusing on Fruit, Flower and Vegetable Production in High Tunnels
- Passive Solar Greenhouse/Coldframe Planning: Crop Mix, Location (Rotation), and Scheduling
John Biernbaum and Adam Montri, Michigan State University.
- Season Extension of Tomatoes with High Tunnels
Lewis. W. Jett, Ph.D. Extension Hort Specialist, West Virginia University.
- Winter Harvesting From Passive Solar Greenhouses (Hightunnels)
John Biernbaum, Michigan State University.