Northwestern Illinois Agricultural R&D Center
Route 3, Box 111
321 210th Avenue
Monmouth, IL 61462
Soil Fertility Seminar
February 28, 2017
Knox County Extension Office
180 S Soangetaha Rd
Galesburg, IL 61401 (Knox County)
This workshop will be held on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 and will run from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Knox County Extension Office. It will be taught via distance education and feature specialists from Illinois and Iowa. Five hours of CCA continuing education credit in Nutrient Management are available.
Topics and speakers are as follows:
- Increasing Importance of Sufur for Field Crops - Dr. John Sawyer, Iowa State University
- Illinois NREC: What Have We Learned? - Dr. Robert Hoeft, Illinois Nutrient Research & Education Council
- Are Concerns About Nitrogen Loss Justified? - Dr. Emerson Nafziger, University of Illinois
- Tile Nitrate Loss: Effect of Fertilizer N Application Method and Cover Crops - Lowell Gentry, University of Illinois
- N and P Retention as Influences by Tillage and Cover Crops in a Corn-Soy Rotation - Dr. Maria Villamil, University of Illinois
Registration costs are $50 per person, which includes lunch and break refreshments. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, February 21th.
Click here to register.
Click here for a copy of the flier.
For more information contact Angie Peltier, (309) 734-1098, firstname.lastname@example.org