Friday, February 28, 2014
From Marsh Pharmacy:
Marsh and MainStreet Pharmacies will be collecting and qualifying unwanted medications for FREE disposal on:
Friday, March 14 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 15 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 16 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday, March 17 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Check www.marsh.net for the location of all Marsh and MainStreet Market Pharmacies.
What kinds of medicine can I bring?
- Pills, capsules and liquids (no aerosols, inhalers, Nitroglycerin or alcohol containing products).
- Medicine must be in original container with original label intact.
- Medicines that have the words ''toxic'', ''corrosive", ''reactive'', ''ignitable'', ''flammable'' or ''poison'' will not be accepted.
- Only one type of medication can be in a single container, no mixtures.
- No pill organizers will be accepted.
- No controlled or illegal substances (check with your regular pharmacist if you're not sure whether a medicine is controlled).
- Sharps collected only in resealable, hard plastic containers.
This program is for individuals only. Nothing will be accepted from health centers, clinics, doctor's offices, or other organizations. Pharmacist's decision to accept or reject any medication or container is final.
For more information, call 317-594-2408.
Event partners are: Indiana Department of Environmental Management, Indiana Poison Center, NuGenesis Environmental Services, Indiana Association for Home and Hospice Care, Inc., Tri-State Distribution