Confused about the Affordable Care Act?
Watch this short video for a clear and easy to understand explanation.
Healthcare Awareness Clips, UI Extension Office
The University of Illinois Extension Office is providing information along with educational resources about the Affordable Care Act. Extension Specialist and Associate Professor Laura Payne helps explain how they hope to help. Courtesy: WCIA 3
- Get Illinois State Health Insurance Coverage | Illinois Health Care
- Health Insurance Marketplace, Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov
- eXtension: Health Insurance FAQs
- Kaiser Health: Kaiser Health website has a wealth of information on the health reform. There is a Health Insurance Subsidy Calculator located on the bottom left of page.
- Illinois Navigator Program
- Illinois Maternal & Child Health Coalition Toolkit on the Affordable Health Care Act
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Smart Choices Health Insurance Workbook
Source: United States Department of Labor